Become a Member or Donate (or both)
Support BCHS with a monetary donation
... or by donating supplies / items for one of our events / exhibits.
Members of the Blair County Historical Society are entitled to
numerous benefits including:
- Free tour of Baker Mansion History Museum during normal operating hours
- An informative and enlightening quarterly newsletter featuring articles, photos, and updates
- Special rights to the Society's research library during appointment hours. Donations are encouraged but not required
- 10% off purchases at the Baker Mansion Museum Store
- Additional discounts on special events within the community
- Inclusion in the Society's annual dinner
- Exclusive invitations to Society-sponsored travels and programs
- The satisfaction of actively preserving important historical resources and enhancing cultural understanding
Become a Volunteer Today!
There are many ways that you can become more involved as a member of the Blair County Historical Society!