Become a Member or Donate (or both)
Make a separate or additional donation to support the Blair County Historical Society!
Members of the Blair County Historical Society are entitled to numerous benefits including:
- An informative and enlightening quarterly newsletter featuring articles, photos, and updates.
- Free tour of Baker Mansion History Museum during normal operating hours.
- Special rights to the Society's research library during appointment hours. Donations are encouraged but not required.
- Additional discounts on special events within the community.
- Exclusive invitations to Society-sponsored travels and programs.
- Inclusion in the Society's annual membership meeting and dinner.
- The satisfaction of preserving historical resources and enhancing cultural understanding.
Become a Volunteer Today!
There are many ways that you can become more involved as a member of the Blair County Historical Society!